Native to Australia, the Kunzea ambigua is a shrub that produces small and very fragrant white flowers that has a long stamen, but what makes this ordinary-looking plant is that it can be manufactured into an essential oil that has tons of health benefits.
The Kunzea essential oil is very helpful in alleviating the pain from the muscles and arthritic pain, also, the essential oil is very helpful in defusing deep emotional pain by reducing the stress hormones in the body. Its aromatic smell which has a crisp, woody and fresh smell makes it very ideal for a person who is seeking to have a relaxed mind and heart that is why its essential oil is used for aromatherapy which has already drawn a lot of people throughout the world to learn the health and wellness benefits of it.
Its benefits have also sparked a great deal of scientific exploration to further learn the undiscovered benefits of Kunzea oil that may become a solution to several chronic diseases. If you are looking for an aromatherapy essential oil to ease several discomforts in your body, here are the best uses of the kunzea oil that will help you get health benefits that you can read in this article provided by one of the best kunzea oil suppliers Australia.
- Arthritic and joint pain- for people who suffer from arthritis and joint pain, Kunzea oil can be used as a massaging oil. The oil contains active compounds within Kunzea oil that has a proven benefit that reduces inflammation of the swollen joints and muscles suitable for people suffering from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Skin allergies and irritations- When it comes to the Kunzea oil benefits, it has been long known for its positive results in the treatment of several skin irritations and allergies. The scientific explanation behind this is that the Kunzea oil contains a unique composition of supporting such its low-level of cineole which is a non-irritant and usually tolerable to even the most sensitive skin types when it is applied.
- Respiratory illnesses and headaches- According to doctors that studied the benefits of Kunzea oil, there are two major constituents of Kunzea oil which are the alpha-pinene and the 1.8 cineole that are proven to be a good alternative medicine for different respiratory ailments like cold, cough, asthma, nasal congestion, and cough. Using it in a humidifier soothes your entire home by creating a relaxing atmosphere.
- Good for the skin- Kunzea oil would also be ideal to add to your regular skincare routine because it has a milder sensation when topically applied to your skin. It can be diluted and applied easily to your face and body that helps in nourishing the skin completely by removing dead skin cells and blemishes.
- Relieves stress, tension, and anxiety- because of its very comforting aroma, the Kunzea essential oil helps alleviate all your emotional stress by defusing emotional pain by creating internal blocks in your body’s meridian system.
- Insect repellant- Kunzea oil, before it was discovered to possess a lot of health benefits was initially used as an insect repellant that contains no harmful chemicals at all. A lot of Australians use this as a natural insect repellant especially when they are having outdoor activities.